Monday, March 9, 2009

My Love-Hate Relationship with Camping

There are two reasons I love and I hate camping. Living outdoors for a few days refreshes my mind, and renews my spirit. After I have spent a few days in nature, I feel free and happy again. Camping brings my family closer together because everyone helps plan the trip, set up the campsite and prepare the meals. On the other hand, sometimes I hate camping. First, I don't sleep well I hate to sleep on the ground because the ground is hard. When I get up in the morning, I can hardly move. My back hurts and my muscles ache. The second reason I hate camping is that we always forget something important. We forgot to bring our tent last year, so we had to sleep in the open. I didn’t sleep at all because I am afraid of snakes and bugs. If I see a snake or a bug, I am frozen with fear. Why do I continue to go camping when I have such a love-hate relationship with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment