Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Diving

It's not easy to dive for the first time. When I first diving with my brother in the Red sea, he taught me the movements of diving. I had to apply movements before I went to dive. When I dove down to the sea, I saw things I had never seen in my life such as the beautiful colours of fish and coral. While I was descending, as I got deeper and deeper, I saw fewer colours but bigger fish. I started things different turtles Alien species of fish it's was Very scary for me. We have fishing and become like diving It was a beautiful experience of me.

3 comments:

  1. Sultan, I really enjoyed reading about your diving experience. It was very exciting. I have also been diving in Vancouver and once saw a seal. Hey, we should go diving together some time. Thanks,

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sultan, while I was reading your paragraph,I engoyed. I haven't dived pefore, so I hope to go together some times.
    Ahmad Barakat

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow nice trying i hope to go some day and you teach me :)

    hamoud

    ReplyDelete